AIM 4310 is 3-axis CNC controlled machining center which is designed for the working of all kinds of aluminum & PVC profiles, light alloys in general and temporary operations of thin-walled steel profiles with special cutters. By means of the additional aggregate tool, various profiles can be machined with 4-axis movement.
The machine can be used in tandem mode, a work method that allows to machine stop times to be reduced to a minimum as it allows workpiece change time (loading/unloading) to be run "while the machine is operating.
The machine has automatic vise positioning feature (with CAMPROX software) and equipped with magazine unit holding 8 tool-units (second magazine unit optional) with the possibility of placing 2 aggregate tools and 1 milling saw to perform machining on the 5 sides of the pieces.
Isolated cabinet reduces the noise of machine and provides safety of the operator.
• Designed for all kinds of drilling, grooving, notching, taping, etc. on aluminum profiles
• Uninterrupted machining property by means of the tandem mode to reduce the workpiece change time
• B&R automation system enabling CNC movement on 3 axis
• 8 tool magazine unit, 6 for cutter bits, 1 for aggregates and 1 for the saw blade
• Tapping feature on the open holes from M4 to M8 thread for 1 - 4 mm wall thickness (opt.)
• Special sound insulation cabinet around the machining center
• PLC controlled misty coolant spray system with 3 pcs of outlets
• 4 x automatic clamps used for grabbing the work piece firmly
• 2 x pneumatic rests used for resetting the work piece in X direction
• 15’’ color touch screen
• Fast programming using 8 preset macros
• Program import via USB flash memory stick
• Technical support via remote connection capability
• Standard ISO ‘G’ code programming language
• Multi-language support
• Operator safety barrier
• The LED lighting in the cabinet
• Automatic vise positioning via CAMPROX software
• Tapping chuck (up to M8)
• Automatic tool length measurement device
• Chip removal conveyor belt
• Additional clamps
• Aggregate tools
• Cutter tools, milling saw, tool holder and collets
• Additional magazine unit with 8 tool capacity
• Design & Mnfg. of mold height apparatus for special profiles