KD 402 S is designed for the flat or angular cutting operations of large size of profiles made of aluminum and PVC materials by means of double head sawing units equipped with Ø 400 mm of saw blades.
- Two-hand run safety operation
- Semi-automatic mit er saw with two circular saws designed for flat or angled cutting of vinyl, aluminum and wood frames.
- Pivoting range +90°- 45° inwards and outwards infinitely adjustable
- The cutting in 0, 15, 22.5, 30 and 45- degree angles is achieved by a switchblade both left and right.
- The left cutting unit is fixed in its position, and the right cutting unit is moved manually to its position.
- Manual positioning of sawing heads
- On/off switch for horizontal clamp
- Pressure control valves on the clamps for the adjustment of the profile fixing
- Pneumatically locked on position
- The distance between the cutting heads can be adjusted accurately by a digital reading system.
- 3455 max cut length, 530 mm min cut length
• Equipped with 2 x Ø 400 mm of saw blades
• Profile support mechanism
• 3 x horizontal clamps
• 2 x vertical clamps
• Spray saw blade lubrication system
• Air gun
• Pneumatic spray mist lubrication system
• VCE 1570 Chip vacuum extractor & accessories
• Two-step down speed control system